Sunday 20 September 2015

Get Best Travel Experience at Hotel in Aurangabad Maharashtra

The Tourism Capital of Maharashtra and also titled “The City of Gates”; Aurangabad is a tourist hub housing many historical monuments including the Ajanta and Ellora caves, which are UNESCO World Heritage Sites. As a history student, it was mandatory that I visit this city for my research and this expedition turned out to be one of the best travel experiences. I owe this beautiful rendezvous with Aurangabad to my hospitality partner Lemon Tree Hotels.

Hotels in Aurangabad Maharashtra
Lemon Tree Hotel, Aurangabad
Although there are many hotels in Aurangabad Maharashtra; Lemon Tree Hotels made sure I felt at home and comfortable. With 102 bright rooms and suites, it offers you a wide array of accommodation options at an unbeatable value. These cosy rooms are designed to give you a great night’s sleep with an orthopaedic mattress, excellent sound insulation and near-perfect black-out curtains. The rooms offer you ‘close to home’ comfort and keep that spring in your step when you travel on business or leisure.

I also availed a special offer called the Summer Package which came with a complimentary upgrade to the next room category, free Wi-Fi and 25% off on food and beverage. I’d say, the service culture was impeccable, amenities included transportation services and the hotel is also equipped with fitness, activity and business centres. Amongst the hotels in Aurangabad near Cidco, Lemon Tree Aurangabad is recognized one of the best lodging hubs for visitors by ensuring that their services give guests a warm hospitable environment.

I had a gala time with Lemon Tree, Aurangabad; and I suggest you should visit there too.

1 comment:

  1. Its stunning .. astounding and amazing too. I 'm going to impart this post to my companions. Much obliged to you to such an extent. Keep it up !! best hotels in aurangabad

    ReplyDelete