Wednesday 29 July 2015

Choose the Best Resorts in Aurangabad

Aurangabad, a popular district town of Maharashtra has been a favourite destination for many travellers over time. On my recent visit to the city with my family, I was amazed by the exuberance of the historical town. The name ‘Aurangabad’ comes from Mughal Emperor Aurangzeb who built this capital city during his reign. Aurangabad is a tourism hub surrounded by historical monuments, including the Ajanta and Ellora Caves. Popularly known as the ‘City of Gates’, recently the city was declared the tourism capital of Maharashtra. The number of resorts in Aurangabad makes it an even more favourable tourist destination and travellers year round are always looking for accommodation in Aurangabad. When it comes to perfect hospitality, I think no one can match Lemon Tree Hotels Aurangabad. One can book in advance over there and enjoy the best experience it has to offer to all their guests. Lemon Tree Hotels offers the perfect amalgamation of comfort and luxury to all their guests through impeccable hospitality.

Accommodation in Aurangabad
Lemon Tree Hotel, Aurangabad
Now about the hotel, I have to say the moment I entered the premise, was welcomed with a cool towel and refreshing drinks that rejuvenated me in spirit. Check in was equally smooth and services by associates was efficient and at par with my expectations. I look forward to another mesmerizing experience with this hotel in the near future. With such wonderful amenities on offer to keep me occupied and plush beds that ensured I had the best sleep in a long while, i felt at peace here.

With regards to the above context, I would surely love to come back to this hotel, my home away from home.

No comments:

Post a Comment