Wednesday 20 May 2015

One of the Best Hotels in Aurangabad near Railway Station

Aurangabad, named after Aurangzeb, is a fascinating city indeed! I was in Maharashtra recently and instead of the more popular Aamchi Mumbai, I decided to try out Aurangabad instead. I mean, Mumbai is nice but it’s so mainstream. So after typing in “Aurangabad hotels near railway station” into Google, I settled on Lemon Tree!

So long story short, I booked the Lemon tree hotel in Aurangabad and there I was- in a new city, with no idea of the place and basically a tourist with a “phone” camera!
 
Hotels in Aurangabad
Lemon Tree Hotel, Aurangabad
But honestly, spontaneous trips are so much fun and being a travel blogger I feel one should be spontaneous at times, helps you tackle writer’s block. I had the time of my life exploring the city and the staff at Lemon Tree made my vacation really fun. Very nice team – always smiling and cheerful.

I was booked into their executive suite- just wanted to have a luxurious vacation and I did. A great night’s sleep was made possible due to their excellent sound proofing and I was able to work on my novel too, because of the undisturbed space and the freedom to do what I wanted. High- speed Wi-Fi was another perk- could continuously blog about my journey and that worked out well.

And when I got writer’s block, I just plunged into the cool waters of their outdoor pool. Just the break I needed! Definitely recommend this- one of best hotels in Aurangabad near CIDCO.

No comments:

Post a Comment